FAQ: KU Financial Services
What do I do with deposits/checks?
- For departmental deposits, continue to drop deposits in the drop box located behind Carruth O’Leary. These deposits will be sent to the bank on Friday. Continue to submit MDFs to email@example.com as normal.
- For DARBI checks, drop in box located behind Carruth O’Leary in bank bag or envelope that is clearly marked DARBI, and provide any necessary supporting documentation.
- Outgoing mail occurs daily.
- Voicemail messages to the main Financial Services central phone line 785-864-3066 will be checked daily.
- Please see staff contact listing for direct line office contacts from links on this page http://financialservices.ku.edu/financial-services-offices. KU Office of Financial Services staff will be working remotely; however we are here to answer your questions from phone or email messages.
Will someone be available at the main Student Accounts and Receivables Central Phone Line 785-864-3322?
- Staff are now back in the office.
- The quickest way to access your W-2 is online. You will need to log into the State of Kansas Self Service website and follow the online W-2 instructions.
- The State of Kansas issues W-2s by mail or online only. They cannot be emailed. The University of Kansas does not have access to print W-2s, however, you are welcome to come to our office for assistance in accessing your W-2 online. See our W-2 page for more information.
Can I get a p-card?
- Yes. Complete and submit a completed p-card action request like normal. When the card arrives, it will be mailed to the recipient after successful completion of the p-card quiz. Outgoing mail is sent on Fridays. Please plan accordingly.
My p-card is expiring. What should I do?
- P-cards are automatically sent close to the expiration date. When the card arrives, it will be mailed to the recipient after successful completion of the p-card quiz. Outgoing mail is sent on Fridays. Please plan accordingly.
I need my card limit temporarily increased or opened for a transaction. What do I do?
- No change. Please complete the online request for Temporary Changes to P-Card.
Can I get a declining balance p-card?
- Yes. Complete and submit a completed p-card action request like normal. It will be mailed to the recipient after successful completion of the p-card quiz. Outgoing mail is sent on Fridays. Please plan accordingly.
How do I obtain a check produced for a vendor payment? I have documents to mail with the payment.
- Yes. Payables will contact the requestor and obtain their address. Payables will mail the checks on Friday. Please plan accordingly.
Are SOFAS transactions being processed?
- Yes. SOFAS transactions are processed once per week and mailed to recipients on Fridays. Please plan accordingly.
Can I purchase items to be delivered at home?
- There are limited number of suppliers where home delivery is available. The instructions are at https://procurement.ku.edu/ and the suppliers are below. The SSC teams will need to place the orders for the suppliers below and will ask for clarification as to whether the order is necessary and essential to work activity.
- Staples Advantage
- Complete Book
- B&H Photo
- If you order from the Staples catalogs in the FITC, the orders will be delivered to our Facilities Storeroom at 1851 Westbrooke St, Lawrence Ks, 66045
- Once the orders arrive, you will be contacted with directions for a safe pick-up.